Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TOP SECRET: Divas in the club

By Andile Nkosi


JOHANNESBURG – Last Friday (19 July 2011) I took my camera and followed Zani Challe, Diamond Rose and Cleo Ice Queen (collectively known as the South West Divas) as they set out to give yet another outstanding performance at Club Sangita in Rosettenville. Let the NIGHT VISION tell the tale…(pssst: the caption on the photoz are lyrics by Diamond Rose in verse three of the SOUTH WEST DIVAS hit single “DIP”)
"Ay yo am new in da game but u Kats don't try me.. Bin all around but no label wanted 2 buy me...

Apparently DJ Colastraw of Ntombizodwa fame hosts Friday nights at Club Sangita. The Divas were given VIP treatment by this hunk (no Homo).
Spit a lil verse next thing they wanna sign me..niggas in da back screamin out "hey mami"
 The South West Divas are crazy on stage. Don’t take my word for it though, book them and see for yourself (no Cell C)
... So I hit em with a intro, tell em campus boys you can call me Miss Lolo... Phresh and original nothing like the promo...have your girl screaming out my name no homo...

Zambian born Cleo Ice Queen is one of the fastest rappers in the continent. (no Twista)
Diamond Rose up in here flow so crazy... All the other female mc's don't faze me... I get a nigga high tell em boy just blaze me...

So you wanna book South West Divas? Click BOOKINGS and call us now!!!

Nothing any1 can do in here can amazE me... Hot lady on this beat u can't upstage me...tell em boys I don't bbm just page me, don’t small talk with bitches I'm too lazy...I'm killing it with my boy Maraza 20!
*********************

 Get the Rap hit

DIP by SOUTH WEST DIVAS

on your cell.

sms 2004 to 36107

Only R5 per song/sms
 (RSA Only)

*********************



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment